Thursday, May 29, 2014

Getting tired of College town

So most of you know that I graduated in December. YIPEEEE. After a 5.5 year stint in the slammer aka OSU Architecture School. Yes that mouth full. We orginally planned to be leaving the country soon. To go try our hand at being Aussie's for a few years. But the schooling fell through on C's part. By that time though I had been hired at a local school to be the In-School Suspension teacher, ps I love to teach. So that put off job hunting for a while longer.  WELLL NOW the job hunt begins. I sent out 6 inquireys on Friday, heard back almost immedietely from one. They weren't hiring but would keep me in mind if/when they did. So this week I have been glued to my computer and phone awaiting a call back from the other 5 I sent out....ya no leads yet. So again today I will send out a few more and see if I can hear something.

But on to my title. We recently had some college students move in down the street (it happens we live in a college town) they have a motorcycle, while I have nothing against the machine they are starting to irritate me with it. They drive it up and down the street and around the neighborhood at least 20 times every day revving the engine. UGH. I am so ready to leave this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment